Eco Friendly Print
We’re committed to environmentally friendly printing and are proud to be certified with ISO 14001, the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). We believe we have a duty to our staff, clients and suppliers to provide a service that minimises the impact on the environment and our surroundings in general.
Our Environment Policy is an extremely simple one: minimise waste and pollution, dispose of waste correctly and recycle wherever possible.
- Reducing and recycling all waste materials including the separating of part-printed and off cut white paper
- Using chemistry-free technology
- Using environmentally friendly materials
- Actively lowering energy consumption
- Reducing our transport pollution
- Training employees on environmental issues
- Promoting recyclable and renewable materials
- Allowing our clients to make an informed choice by providing them with information on the environmental impact of the goods and services we supply
- Using vegetable based inks from environmentally friendly producers
- Participating in industry specific and other environmental improvement initiatives
- Endorsing sustainable forestry through our paper purchasing policy and compliance with the Chain-of-Custody certification standards (PEFC and FSC®)
- Constantly refine processes that only use essential resources in order to produce less waste
- Use water based coatings.
- Employing only certified waste carriers and disposal sites.
If you would like to find a Printing Solution that minimises your Environmental Impact, learn more about our environmental credentials, or have your printed products display the FSC or PEFC logo, get in touch with our friendly Client Services team today.